11 October 2012
SFK20:20 System Now with Improved Pricing and Lead Times
The already popular choice of the SFK20:20 system of folding sliding doors has just become more popular. Now with improved lead times as short as 4 weeks and improved pricing, this product is a great solution, especially if time is of the essence.
The SFK20:20 system doesn’t compromise on quality. Still as a bespoke product, it can be provided in a number of panel configurations, opening in or out in one direction, on a bottom track running system and with the added aesthetic appeal of exceptionally slim 103mm sight lines - meaning more glass to frame. All of this in addition to low uv values and fully finger safe gaskets as standard are just some of the benefits it can offer.
So, if you are looking for a folding sliding door system and you don't want to compromise on the bespoke qualities a Sunfold system offers you, but are short on time and keeping to a limited budget, then the SFK20:20 system could be what you are looking for.
Still with many colour and configuration options the SFK20:20 system lives up to the Sunfold promise of high quality and bespoke design. Contact us for a quote.
Why choose the SFK20:20 Folding Sliding Door System?
• Lead times and prices further reduced, ask for a quote
• Vertical sightlines of only 103mm
• Marine treatment as an option
• Sprung handles
• Fully thermally broken tracks, sills and frames
• Low-level severe weather-rated threshold
• Document L compliant
• Sealed bearing running gear (top and bottom) for longevity
• Hinge pins locked into extruded aluminium hinge casings
• High security lock cylinders (unique to Sunfold)
• New magnetic panel catches
• Fully finger safe gaskets (unique to Sunfold)